Buckthorn Online Ltd, doing business as Fitpulse operates the website https://www.Fitpulsestore.com and affiliated websites and mobile applications (“Websites”), and provides various services to our community members, luding providing products that utilize ice, heat, percussion, compression and vibration to help every athlete move better (hereinafter collectively referred to as the “Services”).
Personal Information means data about a particular individual or household that identifies, relates to, describes, could be reasonably linked with, or could be used to identify that person or household (or from those and other information either in our possession or likely to come into our possession). It also ludes other information that may be associated with your Personal Information, such as your Usage Data (defined below), location, preferences, or interests, if that information can be used to identify you or your household.
· Services: Our Services lude the website http://www.Buckthorn Online Ltd.com and mobile applications, operated by Buckthorn Online Ltd and our products that utilize ice, heat, percussion, compression and vibration to help every athlete move better.
· Usage Data: Usage Data is data collected automatically either generated by the use of the Websites or from the Websites’ infrastructure itself (for example, your IP address or the duration of a page visit).
· Cookies: Cookies are small files stored on your device (computer or mobile device).
Any natural or legal person who processes the data on behalf of the Data Controller. We may use the services of various partners in order to process your data more effectively.
· User (or “Data Subject”):
Any individual who uses our Services and is the subject of Personal Information collected and/or processed.
a. Types of Data Collected We collect several different types of information for various purposes to provide and improve our Service to you.
· Personal Information. While using our Services, we may ask you to provide us with or otherwise obtain certain personally identifiable information that can be used to contact or identify you (“Personal Information,” as defined above). This ludes your name, address, email, phone number, payment card information, purchase and service history, gender, and age range, and employment and military service information.
· Usage Data. We may also collect information on how you access and use our Services (“Usage Data”). This Usage Data may lude information such as your computer’s Internet Protocol address (e.g. IP address), browser type, browser version, the pages of our Services that you visit, the time and date of your visit, the time spent on those pages, unique device identifiers, and other diagnostic data. When you access our Services with a mobile device, this Usage Data may lude information such as the type of mobile device you use, your mobile device unique ID, your mobile device’s IP address, your mobile device’s operating system, the type of internet browser you use, unique device identifiers, and other diagnostic data.
· Generic Information. Generic information is information that does not directly reveal the identity of a Buckthorn Online Ltd customer or visitor to the Websites. This information may lude Usage Data and other aggregate usage metrics such as total number of Websites visitors, pages viewed, and usage patterns within the Websites, etc. This may also lude information about your device. We may automatically gather some Generic Information from our customers and Websites visitors. At times and under certain circumstances, the type of Generic Information or Usage Data collected as well as the combination of various types of data may qualify as Personal Information, and will be treated as Personal Information in those cases.
o First party cookies
§ Session Cookies. We use Session cookies to operate our Websites. Session cookies are temporary and are automatically deleted once you close your Internet browser.
§ Preference Cookies. We use Preference cookies to remember your preferences and various settings. Preference cookies remain on your computer hard drive until you delete them or until they are otherwise removed upon expiration.
o Third Party Cookies and Pixel Tags
§ Pixel tags. Pixel tags and web beacons are tiny graphic images placed on website pages or in our emails that allow us to determine whether you have performed a specific action. When you access these pages or open or click an email, the pixel tags and web beacons generate a notice of that action. These tools allow us to measure response to our communications and improve our web pages.
b. Personal Information Collected over the last 12 months We have collected the types of Personal Information described above , luding Usage Data, Generic information, and Cookie data when they qualify as Personal Information within the last 12 months.
By mail: 525 Technology Drive, Suite100 Irvine, California 92618
By email: CustomerSupport@Buckthorn Online Ltd.com
By phone: 949-565-4994
Toll free: +1 (855) 734-7224